RYPEN course usually takes place at two venues in our District
Adekate Lodge near Creswick Vic. and Noorla Yo Long, Rendelsham via Millicent SA.
There will be no camp at Noorla Yo Long in 2019
For Adekate Lodge the dates are Friday 12th April to Sunday 14th April 2019.
Please ensure all forms are returned by March 22nd 2019.
You’ve received a link to this page because you’ve been nominated as a Rotary Youth Program of ENrichment (RYPEN) participant by your Rotary club.
Please fill in the details below with a parent or guardian.
There are several parts to the form
- your personal details
- your agreement to follow the rules
- your parent / guardian agreement
- Medical details
- Emergency contact details
- Medical consent by parent or guardian
- Media consent by parent or guardian
PLEASE NOTE: This form cannot be saved so please do NOT use browser buttons when completing the form.
Adekate Lodge takes place on April 10th to 12th 2015, Noorla Yo-Long takes place on April 17th to 19th 2015.
All applicants for RYPEN Rotary District 9780 agree to:
- attend breakfast and be on time
- attend all sessions
- treat others with respect
- follow all reasonable direction from the program director
- abstain from alcohol, cigarettes or drugs during the period of the seminar
- abstain from entering out of bounds areas (rooms of the opposite sex, leaders rooms, off limits areas)
- not put myself or any other person at risk of harm
- leave mobile phones at home
- not leave the camp or activity associated with the program without the consent and knowledge of the program director
- act responsibly and abide by the program rules
By submitting the form below you are agreeing to these rules.