2017 RYPEN course takes place at two venues in our District Noorla Yo-Long and Adekate Lodge, both on 7th to 9th April.
Please ensure all forms are returned by March 24th 2017.
You’ve received a link to this page because you’ve been nominated as a Rotary Youth Program of ENrichment (RYPEN) participant by your Rotary club.
Please fill in the details below with a parent or guardian.
There are several parts to the form
- your personal details
- your agreement to follow the rules
- your parent / guardian agreement
- Medical details
- Emergency contact details
- Medical consent by parent or guardian
- Media consent by parent or guardian
PLEASE NOTE: This form cannot be saved so please do NOT use browser buttons when completing the form.
Adekate Lodge takes place on April 10th to 12th 2015, Noorla Yo-Long takes place on April 17th to 19th 2015.
All applicants for RYPEN Rotary District 9780 agree to:
- attend breakfast and be on time
- attend all sessions
- treat others with respect
- follow all reasonable direction from the program director
- abstain from alcohol, cigarettes or drugs during the period of the seminar
- abstain from entering out of bounds areas (rooms of the opposite sex, leaders rooms, off limits areas)
- not put myself or any other person at risk of harm
- leave mobile phones at home
- not leave the camp or activity associated with the program without the consent and knowledge of the program director
- act responsibly and abide by the program rules
By submitting the form below you are agreeing to these rules.