2017 RYPEN course takes place at two venues in our District Noorla Yo-Long and Adekate Lodge, both on 7th to 9th April.
Please ensure all forms are returned by March 24th 2017.
What is RYPEN?
RYPEN (Rotary Youth Program of ENrichment) is an amazing opportunity for young people aged 14 – 17 years to attend a weekend residential camp designed to develop their potential, self-respect, confidence, leadership, and other life skills.
Here is the summary information:
- You need to be a full time student between 14 to 17 years of age
- The weekend is a combination of formal presentations, group sessions and fun recreational activities
- The course is sponsored by Rotary clubs who help with payment and transport to and from the course
- Accommodation and meals are included
- For more information see the Student FAQ
The aims of the course:
- Increase your self-esteem
- Develop your leadership skills
- Understand and set goals
- Gain the confidence to take control of your future
- Teach you life skills for further education or employment
As in most things in life, what you take away from the weekend will mostly depend on how much you are prepared to participate. The more you involve yourself, the more you’ll get from it.
Too old for RYPEN?
If you’re too old for RYPEN but aged 25 years or under take a look at our RYLA (Rotary Youth Leadership Award).